Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MODULE 2 and Module 10

I think lesson planning will probably be the most difficult thing for me to do as I continue on my quest to become a teacher.  My lesson plans will need to be well written.  A lot of work will need to be put in.  I want to be able to CREATE.  on my own.  Making my own decisions on what I want to do to help show my students the way.  

I did not enjoy Module 10.  I have no comments.

1 comment:

  1. I did not type what was said about Module 10. I really enjoyed it. Mr. K knows whats up. I like when he said, "For students to learn
    they need to construct that knowledge for themselves."

    from the chat boxes to the on line class to the sunday games. It allows the students to REALLY get involved.

    ReplyDelete